FAS International has industry experts with versatile experiences and involved in Consultancy, Project Management, Quality Management Systems, HSE Visualisation and Implementation Projects across GCC, MENA and South Asia.
Our strategy is to identify the specialist service providers and subject matter expertise from various fields, identify the synergies and apply to specific and unique project requirements. This approach brings successful outcome due to efficient coordination and assist client in saving from the initial budget.
- Competent Rope Access Crew, Reliable, Reputed and Branded Rope Access Equipment, Subject Matter Expertise Technical Support along with Professional Management Staff is the Secret of our success.
- We strategize all projects with a detailed method statement, risk assessment and execution plan by the use of our technical expertise…
- Our execution methodology helps the client save considerable down time
- Do not consider the costof assigning FAS International Crew, but count the savings our methodology brings in….
The USP of the FAS Intl. Specialist Services Division is the Innovative Access Strategy specifically designed for each challenging project. We combine Rope Access and Hybrid Access, such as Tensioned Netting System (Work Positioning Netting System) & Web Deck Solutions (Catenary Wire or Suspended Truss Systems) for complex project executions and provide competitive advantages to enable the client to save time and money.
Our goal is to realize business opportunities in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Telecom, Power & Renewable Energy, Civil & Infrastructure, Marine, Military, Aviation and Entertainment Industries by offering Innovative Solutions in Engineering, Inspection, Repair, Maintenance, Training and Trading services.
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Telecom
- Renewable Energy
- Civil Construction & Infrastructure
- Heavy Industries
- IPES India
- RACO GT UAE
- Al HADI UAE
- WEB RSL, Scotland
- Camp Safety, Italy
- Seahorse, Malaysia